Blossom and maturation stimulator
Topbooster is a combination of a flowering and maturation stimulator. Just like Startbooster, is Topbooster a concentrated product that contains multiple active ingredients that all have a stimulating effect on the flowering process.
Topbooster gives big buds with lots of fibres, resins and sugars. Plants treated with Topbooster will stand out for the quality of the end product. No other product has such a strong effect on the looks and taste of the end product.
Topbooster is highly concentrated and thus cheap to use. A small bottle is often enough for a complete growth cycle as you only need small dosages.
- Bigger flowers with lots of fibres, resins and sugars
- Improved quality (appearance and taste)
- Faster development of buds and flowers
- Better quality end product
- Higher yield
Tips & Tricks
- Topbooster is an organic product.
- Organic fertilizers are better absorbed in plants than mineral fertilizers.
- Topbooster used at a slightly higher dose has even a better effect. Try a dose of 40ml/100l.
- Prepare a nutrient solution with Topbooster and use this solution within maximum 3 days.
- Always use System-Clean when using Topbooster in drip irrigation systems.
The active ingredients of Topbooster are selected on basis of quality and absorption. The rapid absorption of active ingredients in Topbooster has a powerful and visible effect on the flowering process.
- Amino acids
- Trace elements (boron/iron/molybdenum)
- Bloom stimulating hormones (auxines)
- Vitamin complexes
Application and dosage
Topbooster contains a synergetic cocktail of active ingredients that stimulate the complete flowering process. We therefore advise to use Topbooster almost during the complete flowering phase. Use Topbooster as an additive next to a base NPK fertilizer.
Use 20ml per 100 litres (1:5000) from the second week of flowering until the last week.
Topbooster is an 100% organic product. Be careful with the use of organic product in drip irrigation systems. In such systems, organic product increase the risk of blockages. Therefore, always use System-Clean when using Topbooster in drip irrigation systems.