Keep an overview in the event of a complaint
Although we always package our products with care and conscientiously ensure correct picking, we cannot guarantee 100% error-free delivery. If you have a reason for complaint, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Here you will find all the information you need about how to proceed in the event of a complaint. In order to ensure a fast and smooth processing for you, simply follow these 3 steps. We are also happy to answer any further questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org or +43 (1) 609 13 14 (Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00).
Step 1: Get in touch with us!
In order to resolve your request quickly and avoid unnecessary returns, please contact us via e-mail, first.
- E-mail address for complaints: email@example.com
We kindly ask you to attach the invoice number of your delivery to your e-mail so that we can help you rapidly and easily. In addition, please give us the exact name of the product(s) concerned. In order to facilitate the coordination of the further procedure, please describe the defect(s) as precisely as possible and supplement the letter of complaint with one or more photos of the defective goods. Low-resolution photos are sufficient for this, too large files can only be processed slowly and ultimately cost more time in the complaint process. Our employee will consult with you about the next steps necessary.
Step 2: Returning the goods
After you have contacted us and made a written complaint, please return the goods to us. We ask for your understanding that we can only accept shipments that meet the following conditions:
- To enable us to process your complaint, please enclose the delivery note or a copy thereof with your shipment.
- Please use the original packaging for the dispatch of your complaint, or a packaging that is protecting the goods equally on the return transport.
- Please frank your shipment sufficiently.
- Please note that we can only accept cleaned items.
- In many cases, the products have to be returned to the manufacturer/distributor. Dirty or contaminated goods would significantly slow down the claim process.
Step 3: Repair or replacement
As soon as we have received the product(s) you have complained about, we will examine the reason for your complaint. If there is a manufacturing or material defect, we offer a replacement delivery or repair. If, however, the repair or replacement fails, you can demand a reduction of the remuneration or the dissolution of the contract.
Further important information for complaints to Bushplanet
- Damages that obviously result from the transport should be noted on the receipt upon delivery. Please take a photo of the damaged parcel to simplify the complaint process. You can complain about this directly at the transport company at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us at email@example.com, please.
- Complaints should be submitted to us promptly.
- Goods that are not replaced but repaired during the complaint process, we ask for your understanding that this will take longer. The product will be shipped to you immediately after it has been repaired.
- We only replace products for which a complaint has been accepted by Bushplanet GmbH.
- We reject all complaints in which the defects are clearly attributable to improper handling on the part of the customer.