Bluelab pH Controller
Hands-free monitoring and dosing of solution pH levels. Save time and enjoy peace of mind.
The fuss-free Bluelab pH Controller will enable you to continuously maintain perfect pH levels in your reservoir, allowing you to walk away with complete peace of mind knowing that your crops are in safe Hands.
That’s because the Bluelab pH Controller will be automatically dosing your reservoir 24/7 to ensure that key nutrients are soluble and therefore available to your plants at all times, creating the conditions for ideal nutrient uptake.
Forget spot checks and manual adjustments – now you can effortlessly enjoy thriving plant health and save thousands of hours without compromising on quality.
- Automate pH control in reservoirs of up to 200 US gallons/760 litres
- 10 ml/min peristaltic pump delivers precise control
- Controls pH in the up (alkali) or down (acid) direction
- In-built safety lockouts prevent overdosing
- Dosing routine allows for effective mixing before next dose
- Auto-resume dosing when restarting after power loss
- High and low alarms to alert you when pH is out of range
- Acid- and alkali-resistant delivery tubing
- 2-metre/6-ft probe and power cable lengths and 4-metre/13.12-ft total tubing for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
- Bluelab pH Controller
- Bluelab pH Probe with storage cap
- Bluelab Temperature Probe
- Bluelab pH Probe holder with suction cup
- 24V DC 0.4Amp power supply
- Europe plug adaptor
- UK plug adaptor
- North American plug adaptor
- NZ / Australia plug adaptor
- 13 foot (4 meter) Acid/Alkali resistant dosing tube with connectors
- 4 x mounting fasteners
- 20ml pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 single-use calibration solution sachets
- Replaceable peristaltic pump with cover