Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
Stay connected - monitor, data log, and remotely view pH, conductivity and temperature readings
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check for extreme variances to ensure these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor connects. For remote or cloud access, the computer you are data-logging to will need permanent internet access.
- 24/7 monitoring of pH, EC and temperature directly in your irrigation and nutrient feed line
- View nutrient feed parameters on your mobile phone no matter where you are
- Large, backlit display for at-a-glance viewing
- High and low alarms to alert you when your parameters are out of range
- Robust inline pH probes can withstand line pressure and turbulence
- Easy screw fitment (1” NPT thread) to remove pH and conductivity probes for routine calibration and cleaning
- Easy pH calibration with on-screen instructions
- 2-metre cable lengths for best positioning and viewing
- Flexible mounting options for walls, posts and racks
- Easy-to-clean display built for clean environments
- Easy access to Bluelab Connect software