NutriSprayis a blend of natural surfactants, stimulators and microelements, to be used as a foliar fertilizer. It provides essential microelements during the complete growing cycle and leaves a natural coating on the leaf to protect and to feed. NutriSpray can be used for general nutrition or for deficiency correction.
- Leaves an active layer containing microelements on leaf surface
- Layer fully biodegrades within 10-15 days
- Fast-acting nutrient absorption
- Quickly treat common deficiencies
Tips & Tricks
- Faster correction than root feeding if any deficiencies appear
- Spray mother plants one week before cutting clones for healthier cuttings
- Spray cuttings once per week to provide a protective shield and available nutrients
- Always spray with lights off to avoid burning. Leave lights off for 20-30 minutes after spraying.
- Organic surfactant
- Horse chestnut extract
- Manganese (Mn)
- Sulphur (S)
- Zinc (Zn)
- Iron (Fe)
Application and dosage
- Do not use full strength, always dilute with water.
- Mix 2 ml per 1 L of water and spray on the entire leaf surface.
- Indoor: Spray during weeks 1, 3, 5 of bloom for general nutrition.
- Outdoor: Spray 1 week after planting, then once a month until harvest.