Complete micro-elements booster
Fulvic blast contains essential micro-elements that are directly absorbable by the plant. Fulvic-Blast contains high concentrations of fulvic acid which act as a natural chelator. This improves the absorption of the existing micro-elements which improves the crop.
Aptus Fulvic-Blast contains fulvic acid with a very low molecular weight, amino acids, plant stimulants and chelated micro-elements like iron, zinc, manganese and copper. Due to the low molecular weight, all the elements enclosed will be better transported and absorbed by the plant
- Organo-mineral micro-elements booster
- Very high chelating capacity
- Prevents shortages of micro-elements
- Stimulates the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar
Tips & Tricks
- Use Fulvic-Blast when uncertain deficiencies in the leaf appear.
- Using Fulvic-Blast once a week prevents shortages and nutritional imbalance during the plant life cycle.
Fulvic-Blast contains low molecular weight fulvic acid combined with amino acids and micro-elements which allows a direct uptake of nutrients by plants.
- Use fulvic-Blast preferably once a week throughout the cycle or at uncertain deficiencies.
- Use 30 ml Fulvic-Blast per 100l water (1:3333).
- Shake well before use.
- Completely water soluble
- Leaves no residues
- Cycle (Dünger): Full Circle
- Brand: Aptus
- Content (Dünger): 0,25l
- Modules (Dünger): 1
- Resource (Dünger): Organic-minerally
- System (Dünger): SoilCoco
- Usage (Dünger): Soil Enhancer
- Condition (Dünger): Liquid
- Shipping weight: 0,25 kg
- Content: 0,15 l